Our commitment to quality
As early as 2006 the Tourist office of Saint-Cast le Guildo committed in a quality project geared by FROSTI Brittany, to improve their internal working methods to order to gain front and back office effectiveness.
The Tourist office of Saint-Cast le Guildo aims to achieve a service quality level which is demanding and constant to all types of customers of the Tourist office (visitors, socio professionals, elected officials) in compliance with national criteria.
1/THE TOURIST OFFICE OF SAINT-CAST LE GUILDO
- Phone helpline as well as efficient and courteous physical reception all year round,
- Increased inclusion of customers' feedback on reception services: Performance indicators relating to customer satisfaction were implemented (satisfaction questionnaire, claim and feedback record, feedback forms) and are analysed during meetings with partners of the Tourist office ("quality" local working group);
- Easier access to information at the Tourist office (including during closed times: interactive station, exhaustive website, mobile website)... and in the various accommodations (leaflets available);
2/THE TOURIST OFFICE OF SAINT-CAST LE GUILDO: MUCH MORE THAN AN INFORMATION DESK
- Participation in the development of local economy as prescriber of the tourist offer;
- Not only offering reception and tourist information but also additional services;
- Role of facilitator in the resort: implementation and steering of animations all year round;
- Support provided to structuring projects for the resort (communication, mobilisation of partners, observatory...)
3 /COMMITMENTS OF THE TOURIST OFFICE, RANKED CATEGORY I
This Tourist office is ranked category I and belongs to the French Tourist office network. It is committed to:
- Providing a reception area and information area easily accessible.
- Facilitating procedures.
- Providing a sitting area.
- Providing free information about the local tourist offer.
- Offering free access to wifi.
- Displaying and broadcast opening hours in two foreign languages at least.
- Being open at least 305 days per year including Saturdays and Sundays in high season or during events.
- Replying all year round to your mails
- Ensuring a permanent reception service by personnel speaking at least two foreign languages.
- Ensuring supply of tourist maps, tourist guides and plans in paper-based format.
- Giving you access to a trilingual website.
- Broadcasting tourist information in paper-based format translated into at least two foreign languages relating to:
* all classified tourist accommodation including at least the name of the place, the mailing address, email, website address, telephone contact, rank
* monuments and cultural tourist sites (natural or leisure sites) which may include information about regular rates, schedule and opening hours, of the website and contact and phone information;
* events and animations;
* emergency phone numbers.
- Providing a yearly update of its tourist offer.
- Displaying outside all emergency phone numbers.
- Presenting a comprehensive offer of the target area for all customers.
- Giving you access to schedules and availabilities of classified lodgings,
- Offering a tourist information service integrating all new IT and communication technologies (social networks, mobile telephony, mapping...).
- Providing you with reception personnel.
- Processing your claims and assessing your satisfaction.
- Complying with a quality approach. Providing you with reception personnel.
- Ensuring reliability and information update on the local tourist offer.